The information that we collect:
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
- We require your full name, e-mail address and password to successfully create an account and provide login credentials.
- In the course of your use of the RLabs website and services, we may collect other information about your activities on the Website, including challenges or competitions you have participated in and content you have submitted as part of those activities, or content you post in public or private portions of the site.
- This includes any information that you provide to us directly, whether through our Platforms, personal interaction, or via phone, sms or any other medium.
- Information we collect or receive when you use our Platforms or services by using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, this may include : information about your interactions with our Platforms, Device information (for example the type of device you’re using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address); your device’s GPS signal and information about nearby Wi-Fi networks and cell towers. We get this information when you use location-enabled services).
How We Use Information:
- We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfil buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the
Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
- To communicate with you. We may want to notify you about changes to our Platforms or provide you with information about services, job opportunities, courses, that we feel may interest you.
How we share the information we collect and receive
We don’t sell your personal information to third parties.
We may share information with:
- Our partners in the RLabs ecosystem consist of a number of different organizations that all collect customer information, this may include access to: Personal Information and Usage Information, to facilitate their services. We restrict the customer’s Personal Information that we share with them to the minimum data required by them to execute the applicable services. We mandate our Partners to maintain privacy and security of this data and limit their usage of the data provided to the extent applicable for executing their services.
- Third-parties where you provide consent. In some cases, third-parties may wish to attain information about you in order to promote their products to you, or for whatever other reason. We may share information with third-parties where you provide consent in the form of explicit opt-in. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) an entry into a competition sponsored by a third-party where the provision of your information is a condition for entry to the competition, or where you express your interest in a product or service for which you would like more information. We will also ensure that your opt-in is explicit and that we provide a clear description of what data would be shared with the third-party. Remember that once you have opted in to allow us to send your information to the third-party, we cannot control what they do with your data; therefore, be sure to investigate their privacy policies before providing permission for us to share your information.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
- RLabs may provide links to third-party websites. Do note that other websites may have varying Terms of Service, Privacy Policies and Copyright Policies. We advise our customers to read the policies governing third-party websites and note the Personal Information collected by them, before using the website.
- Websites collect information on their visitors using “cookies”. Cookies are text files assisting websites to identify visitors by allotting a unique identifying code to each device. This is done to optimize content preferences and traffic patterns and offer personalized experience. Cookies are sometimes also utilized to “link” your device to data hosted in an alternate place. Please note that some features of the Website may not work as intended if you disable cookies.
- Our Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older and who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or individuals who are at least 13 years of age and are using our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- If you are a parent or legal guardian of a User under the age of 18, you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in connection with our Services.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you discover that your child has created an unauthorized account on our Services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the account.